Learning Native American Flute
Playing & learning Native American Flute is a journey; Southern Cross Flutes has prepared a handy guide for some of the steps and challenges along the way.
Are you new to the flute, never seen one before, maybe you’ve heard someone playing and now you’ve found this website, or maybe you’re keen to extend your flute playing a bit more? Well, this page will point you in the direction you need to go. Learning Native American Flute is possible for everyone.
Which one are you…?
- I’ve never played a flute before but I’m keen to learn and own one, so I need to know how to choose a flute….
- If I get a flute, how will I know how to play it and care for it?
All new flutes come with my instructional flute book and DVD, as well as a protective cotton bag. The book and DVD are very comprehensive and will instruct you on playing and caring for your flute.
- I’ve got a flute, and now I’m really keen to get another, but not sure which key to get…
- I’ve been playing the flute for a while, and I’ve followed your instructional manual and DVD….now I need some more guidance…
- I don’t have the money yet to buy a flute, I kinda just want to try it out for a few months before committing…
Rent a Flute
If none of the above apply, and you’ve got a question for me, please get in touch. I’m happy to help you with learning Native American Flute, whether beginning or advancing.