After purchasing with Southern Cross Flutes you will receive an email to the address provided confirming your order. Once your order ships you will receive tracking information to your email address from New Zealand Post. If you have not received your email notification within three business days of purchasing, please check your email spam folder.
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars by default, you can change to your own currency on the product page.
- Southern Cross Flutes accepts Visa, Paypal, Bank Transfers, Cheque, and Cash payments. Please select your preferred payment type at checkout.
- Made to Order Flutes (‘Crafted for You Flutes’) typically require a $250 deposit to confirm your order. This is established once you have made an Inquiry About A Flute on the product’s page. The deposit payment will be invoiced to you for payment. The balance of payment is required before your flute is posted. You will be notified when your flute is ready for posting via email.
- Secure Payment. Southern Cross Flutes employed PayPal, ensuring your payment details are safe and secure.
Contact Todd with any payment questions.
- Nation-wide Postage (within New Zealand) is and made with New Zealand Post, and generally takes 2-3 working days. This is free for all items on the Southern Cross Flutes website.
- International Postage is made with New Zealand Post, and generally takes 10-20 working days. The International Postage Standard flat rate is free for orders over $200, and the International Express Courier flat rate is $40, this generally takes 6-10 working days.
- Tax and Customs. Southern Cross Flute is not responsible for any additional tax that the customer may be required to pay when the flute enters their country. However, we work hard to ensure that we can prevent any additional payments being made. Talk to us about this prior to postage. International Customs Departments have no issue with wooden flutes entering their countries, we haven’t heard of any problems relating to this.
- Insurance is taken out on all posted items, and Southern Cross Flutes works with international courier companies to resolve any issues that might crop up with posting. The customer is not liable nor needs to worry about any damage caused to their instrument during posting.
- Protected – Southern Cross Flutes has custom crafted boxes, purpose built for international postage. Additionally, your flute is package inside the box to prevent any undue bumps or knocks that might occur.
Contact Todd with any postage questions.
Southern Cross Flutes values your business and we want to be sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
If you have any problem with any of our flutes or other products please contact us and we’ll do our utmost to resolve any issue so that you can fully enjoy your musical experience.
We stand behind our instruments completely! If the sound is affected by any structural defect, because of checking or natural cracks, we will replace the flute within 30-days of shipment or repair it thereafter. In case of accidental damage beyond these conditions, we will make every effort to repair the flute at a reasonable rate, plus the cost of return shipping.
If, having received your flute you find that it is not the perfect fit, Southern Cross Flutes will be happy to work out an exchange for a better fitting flute. Returns are accepted within a period of 7 days from purchase, and the returned flute must be in the same condition as it was when it was purchased. After 6 years of crafting flutes for our internationally customers, we have had only 2 returns, so we are confident that we can meet you expectations.
No cash refunds are provided.
Also accepted within the same conditions as the Returns policy.
The cost for returning a flute and any additional posting is born by the customer. The customer is responsible for merchandise until it safely reaches us. To prevent damage during shipping, make sure your return is well packed.
Contact Todd with any returns or refund questions.